Cataract is a clouding of the eye leading to blurred vision and other medical conditions affecting the eyes. Surgical intervention is inevitable and the use of MICS Technology through WHITESTAR Signature® Phacoemulsification System assures success rate in curing this ailment. The following sequence of steps is part of the surgical process –
- The MICS Phaco Cataract Surgeon makes an ultra small cut or incision inside the affected eye to remove the cataract.
- A very high frequency MICS Phaco tip is introduced inside the eye through this ultra small incision.
- The hardest of hardest cataract is broken into very small fragments and then sucked out through the same tip in a controlled manner using computer technology.
- Once the cataract is removed, the Cataract Surgeon inserts an artificial or Intra Ocular Lens (IOL) chosen by the patient inside the eye.
We have more than 2 decades of experience in successfully handling all types of cataract conditions. Our reputed and respected cataract surgeons have a proven track record in bringing smiles to thousands of patients and their families. We have evolved as the best Eye Hospital for the cataract surgery in Delhi and associated eye complications, thanks to the untiring services of the best cataract surgeons in Delhi.
Type of Intra Ocular Lenses (IOL) for Cataract Surgery
- Hydrophilic Foldable IOL
- Hydrophobic Foldable IOL
- Aspheric Foldable IOL
- Toric Foldable IOL
- MICS Foldable IOL
- Multi-Focal Foldable IOL (Tecnis from AMO)
- Multi-Focal Foldable IOL (Restor from ALCON)
Call us or book your appointment for cataract surgery in Delhi at lowest price.