What Causes Cataracts?
First cataract starts with little effects on your vision. It created when protein develops in the focal point of your eye and makes it cloudy. This keeps light from passing through clearly. It can make you lose some of your visual perception. There are diverse sorts of cataracts. They include:
Age-related: These form as you get older.
Congenital: This you will get by birth due to infection, injury, or poor development in the womb. Or, they can form in childhood.
Secondary: These happen as a result of other medical conditions, like diabetes. They can also result from being around toxic substances, ultraviolet light, or radiation, or from taking medicines such as corticosteroids or diuretics.
Traumatic: These form after an injury to the eye
Other things that can raise your chances of getting cataracts include cigarette smoke, air pollution, and heavy drinking.
What Are the Symptoms?
- Vision that’s cloudy, blurry, foggy, or filmy
- Nearsightedness (in older people)
- Changes in the way you see color
- Problems driving at night (glare from oncoming headlights, for example)
- Problems with glare during the day
- Double vision in the affected eye
- Trouble with eyeglasses or contact lenses not working well
Consult instantly at Delhi Eye Centre if have above symptoms.