Delhi Eye Centre is starting OPD services from 4th May. We will be seeing patients on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 11:00 am to 1:00 pm as of now. Contact 098108 84206 for further details and appointments.
All the patients coming to the OPD, kindly note the following instructions:
1. Always take a prior appointment
2. Be punctual
3. Do not come with an attendant unless really needed
4. If you have a history of cough, sore throat, cold, fever, loss of smell, or taste, or you have come in contact with a COVID positive patient or have traveled out of city in the past 3 weeks, kindly get yourself checked first. Avoid coming to eye OPD.
4. Always wear a mask, no patient allowed without a mask.
5. Carry valid ID proof
6. You will be required to give a verified phone number. If an attendant is accompanying you, we will need their number as well.
7. Download Arogya Setu app, keep blue tooth and location on
8. Prefer digital and online payments instead of cash.
9. If possible, opt for teleconsultation.