Glaucoma is circumstance where your eyes optics nerves get harmed .It is directly connected with pressure that is formed in your eye. If the pressure increases, it can prompt to lasting loss of vision. Prior you won’t get any manifestation and furthermore you won’t feel any agony. Treatment is must in this issue, without treatment you can misfortune your vision forever in couple of years. No one but specialist can tell you about this issue as you won’t get any indications, so standard examination is required. On the off chance that you are 40 years or above, you require consistent checkups following 1 or 2 years. On the off chance that you have family foundation of diabetes or you are experiencing diabetes you require more customary examination as there are more odds of event of this issue. On the off chance that you are in games then eyewear is should all things considered. This issue can likewise happen on account of any harm to eye.
What Are the Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Most of the people do not have any symptoms in early stage but first sign is loss of vision. If you feel any kind of pressure in your eye, you need regular check up. Eye pain, headache, blurred vision are also symptoms of this problem.
At early stage, most of the people do not have any symptoms however first sign is loss of vision. On the off chance that you feel any sort of pressure in your eye, you require consistent examination. Eye torment, migraine, obscured vision are additionally manifestations of this issue.
Following are some early symptoms of glaucoma:
- Complete loss of eye-sight
- Redness in the eye
- Haziness in the eyes that is found especially in infants
- Eye pain
- Narrowed vision
Causes of Glaucoma
Glaucoma caused by the high fluid pressure formed in eye. Fluid framed in eye is known as aqueous humor. On the off chance that this fluid does not get any normal space due to blockage in eye channels that causes glaucoma. Any synthetic harm can likewise precipitate this issue.
- Leafy green vegetables are more useful to reduce the risk of glaucoma. Eating sufficient amount of vegetables provide us nutrients and eyes are made of nutrients. So green vegetables are recommended from doctors to reduce the risk factor. Fruits that contain vitamin c, zinc, magnesium, iron and omega-3 should be consumed more. You should consume more colored fruits and colored vegetables. Intake of food items that are rich in Retinol are milk, cheese and butter. Avoid the intake of food that have high content of fats
- Healthy lifestyle is very important
- Exercise is also very important factor to reduce the risk of glaucoma. Doctor says healthy lifestyle also reduces this factor.
- Do not smoke
- Avoid intake of excess salt
- Avoid consuming high calorie food