Retina Surgery in Delhi India
At Delhi Eye Centre, we offer Total Retina Services including comprehensive management of both medical and surgical disorders of retina and the vitreous. The Retina Department of Delhi Eye Centre has one of the best Retina Specialist and a dedicated Paramedical Staff which is the envy of competitors. We have the world’s most advanced Medical & Diagnostic Equipment, Laser Devices, and other surgical tools. The best practises in medical profession are employed by our management to deliver cutting edge Retinal Services.
Our Retina Department takes great care and uses the following guidelines for diagnosis and treatment –
- The patient’s entire medical history and lifestyle is taken into consideration to identify the retinal problem.
- The symptoms are carefully investigated and the diagnostic/pathological evaluations are properly conducted to effectively address the disease.
- The trained Ophthalmologists at Delhi Eye Centre use the most sophisticated methods in conjunction with a personalized human touch for each and every individual patient.
Our trustworthy and reliable Medical Retina Services include the following:
- Amsler Grid
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Fluorescein Angiography (FA)
- Fundus Photography
- Slit Lamp Examination
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
We also offer the following additional treatments as part of our reputed Retina Services:
- Retinal Artery Obstruction
- Floaters and Flashes
- Macular Pucker
- Macular Hole
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Cystoid Macular Edema
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy (CSCR)
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO)
- Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO)
- Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Intravitreal Injection (Medications like Lucentis, Avastin, Macugen, or triamcinolone)
- Retinal Laser Photocoagulation
- Pneumatic Retinopexy
- Scleral Buckle
Uveitis or Ocular Inflammation is a condition in which the middle layer of the eye gets inflamed or swollen. It can also lead to inflammation in the adjacent areas like the retina and vitreous. The basic causes for Uveitis range from parasitic infection to auto-immune disease. At Delhi Eye Centre, we offer complete management of Uveitis by one of India’s best Uvea Specialist. Generally, the treatment for Uveitis is offered for a prolonged period of time to ensure proper care and attention.